8 GSM Ports, 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, SIP, IAX2 protocol, G.711 (alaw/ulaw), G.722, G.726, G.729A, GSM, ADPCM, Speex, 1/2 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Interfaces
Yeastar TG800 is a powerful VoIP GSM gateway with 8 channels, bridging between GSM network and IP-based systems. Designed to slash the cost of telephone calls, it can find the cheapest route and use the most economical SIM card.
- Cost Savings - Save phone bills tremendously with mobile-to-mobile calls and LCR.
- Back up - Work as a cost-effective backup when the landline network goes down.
- Easy to install - Everything can be easily set up in the Web-based management interface.
- Easy to integrate - High compatibility with major IP PBX and Softswitch brands (Asterisk, MS Lync, Trixbox, Elastix, FreeSWITCH, 3CX)
- IP server and SIP trunk support, SIP peer mode supported
- Calling type: VoIP to GSM, GSM to VoIP
- GSM ports group manage, VoIP trunk group
- Real Open API protocol (based on Asterisk)
- IP blacklist, network attack alert, system logs