The Yealink SIP-T40P phone delivers HD audio through the handset and the speakerphone. Calls are incredibly clear and productive, supported by Yealink Optima HD voice technology with acoustic echo cancellation, adaptive jitter buffer and more. The phone also features a headset port and EHS port for supporting handsfree telephony. Operate the phone with SIP-based phone systems such as 3CX and Asterisk, ready for most standards-based environments.
Three dual-color LED line keys are located on the phone’s face. Use these keys for features such as busy lamp fields, speed dial and presence information. Five dedicated feature keys support message, headset, mute, redial and speakerphone functionality. Power this three-line VoIP phone through PoE or an optional AC power supply. The Yealink SIP-T40P phone includes dual switch ports with PoE support.
Yealink T40P 3-Line VoIP Phone Quick Specs:
- Connectivity Type: IP/VoIP
- Protocol Support: SIP
- Line Appearances: 3
- Switch Ports: 2x 10/100 Ethernet
- PoE: 802.3af Class 2 compliant
- Addt’l Ports: RJ9 headset, RJ12 EHS
- Display: 2.3” backlit LCD
- Speakerphone: full duplex
- Local Conferencing: 3-way
- Audio Codecs: G.722, G.711A/u, G.729AB, G.726
- Voice Quality: wideband, narrowband
- Enhancements: QoS
- Echo Cancellation: yes
- Wall Mountable: yes
- Expansions: N/A
Yealink SIP-T40P Desktop IP Phone Package Contents:
Note: does not include AC adapter.
- Yealink SIP-T40P phone
- Handset and cord