Toshiba’s 3.5-inch S300 Surveillance Hard Drive is designed and tested for 24/7 reliable surveillance, built for speed, capacity, and longer content retention. Capture and analyse every frame from up to 64 video cameras in high resolution with the S300. Space is important to continually capture a history of video evidence over a period of time. With up to 10 TB you get the capacity to record and play back the events in real-time in high resolution and with object identification and face recognition.
- Designed for 24/7 surveillance and video recording security systems
- Scalable up to 64 HD video camera
- Support up to 180 TB/Year workload rating
- Built-in rotational vibration (RV) sensors. Maintains durability in harsh operating environments.
- Use for:
• Surveillance Digital Video Recorders (sDVR)
• Surveillance Network Video Recorders (sNVR)
• Hybrid sDVR (analog and IP)
• RAID Storage Arrays for Surveillance