DS-K1201 Series Fingerprint and card reader, designed with a 32 bit high-speed processor, contains the optical fingerprint recognition module. It communicates with access controller via the RS-485 protocol. And a built-in tamper-proof module helps to protect the card reader from malicious damage
- A group of messy code encrypted data for the security of fingerprint storage
- Supports RS-485 communication with 19200bps-N-8-1 transmission rate. There are CRC test for the protocol.
- Supports EM card reading (DS-K1201EF)
- Supports Mifare card reading (DS-K1201MF)
- Card induction distance is 30 mm to 100 mm
- Supports multiple authentication modes (card, fingerprint, and card + fingerprint)
- Optical CMOS fingerprint module. The characters of fingerprint can be export to the card reader
- Max. 5000 fingerprints storage
- Adopts the optical fingerprint module, supporting 1:N mode (fingerprint, card + fingerprint) and 1:1 mode (card +fingerprint)
- Fingerprint comparison time: 1:1 ≤ 1 s, 1:1000 ≤ 1 s; FRR ≤ 0.01%, FAR ≤ 0.001%
- Communication circuit is designed with optical coupling isolation and noise suppression function
- Built-in buzzer for status indication
- Accurate data and time display provided by built-in electronic clock and watchdog program to ensure the basic function of the terminal
- Tamper-proof function .