Smart WiFi for SME/Branch OfficeSmarter Wireless LANs with Better Range and Reliability but without the Cost and Complexity
Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) are getting crunched. With limited resources or IT staff available to put in a robust wireless LAN and with budgets squeezed to the hilt, how can SMEs deploy a centrally managed wireless LAN without going broke or crazy?
Up to now, SME's have had two choices: high-end, costly and complex enterprise WLAN systems or affordable but feature-LESS consumer-grade Wi-Fi. Little in-between. Those days are gone.
Ruckus ZoneFlex brings state-of-the-art WiFi advances and packages them into an affordable and easy-to-use "smarter" wireless LAN system. The smarts come from breakthroughs such as dynamic beamforming, Smart Mesh Networking, and automatic interference avoidance, that make WiFi signals extend farther and more reliable. But the beauty is that ZoneFlex masks the complexity of these capabilities - making it simple for SMEs to reap the benefits without the headaches. Here are the SME highlights:Continuous learning happens with resilient WiFi
Many mobile devices have integrated into the student’s learning process. Schools need a WiFi network that can handle a high density of devices with speed and reliability. Ruckus outperforms the rest of the industry even in demanding environmentsA lasting investment with future-proof WiFi technology
Digital learning must remain consistent in the ever-changing world of technology. Future-proof your network today to be prepared tomorrow with Ruckus Wireless. Learn more about 802.11ac wave 2 technology
- Killer coverage: Fewer wireless access points blanket a bigger area, reducing capital and operational costs
- Ultra-affordable: Robust wireless LAN at a fraction of the cost of conventional alternatives
- Fast install: Configuration and deployment in half the time
- Simple, simple, simple: A smarter wireless LAN that self-optimizes and is super simple to manage
- No costly cabling: Smart meshing allows placement of wireless access points anywhere there is power without having to pull Ethernet cable for connectivity
- Just what you need: No more paying for features and functions you don't want, need or understand